• with two parts of 35 'approximately. (See productions)
2. COMMENTED CONCERT:
• The conductor or a specialist calls the audience, half an hour before, to explain the characteristics of the program to be interpreted, or comments on each work before interpreting them. (See productions).
3. CONCERT FORUM
• The orchestra performs an open commented rehearsal, of a duration of 30’, with the public in the hall and the street dressed musicians.
• A normal concert with musicians dressed in concert, about 40’
• "Forum" or round table with musicians, conductor, soloists and invited art specialists, commenting on incidents of the concert and with the intervention of the audience, maybe in another room (with refreshments).
One-hour open-to-the-public rehearsal with comments on the program's works and relevant explanations to understand the work of the musicians and the director at the time of preparing a concert. (Suitable for school children, music schools, university, civic centers, retirees etc.)
* RESPIGHI: Suite 3, Àries i danses antigues (18’) * DELIUS: Air and Dance (6’ * WARLOCK: Suite Capriol (10’)
* TCHAIKOVSKY: Serenata (33’)
Els CLASSICS del SEGLE PASSAT
* STRAWINSKY: Concert en RE M (15’) * HINDEMITH: Cinc peces per a cordes (15’)